Monday, May 21, 2018

21 - 25 May (Week 38)

Welcome to the last week of the 4th quarter grading period! The redo deadline is this Friday at 3 p.m. No work will be accepted after that. Please note the following that was shared in last week's agenda:

  1. The redo deadline is 3 p.m. Friday, May 25th. As I'm unavailable after school that day, you may turn in work to the office until 3 p.m.
  2. I have reminded you all year to come in early to fix your grade rather than wait until the end. I have very few students who visit me the first 6-7 weeks of quarter and long lines the last week of quarter. If you still need help, I strongly suggest that you sign up for an appointment that MAY to ensure a spot. This doesn't guarantee a spot. It depends on how many students signed up before you signed up. 
  3. When you sign up, be sure to be specific about what help you need. In order to ensure your spot, write "Fix Greenhouse Lab" or "Fix Genetic Crosses" rather than just "Fix assignments". If you aren't specific, you will be placed at the end of the line. This requirement speeds up the process and allows me to help more students. Your grade is your responsibility.
  4. I have to leave at 3 p.m. every day to meet the needs of my family.
  5. I am unavailable on Tuesday and Friday afternoons due to other appointments.

Our final is Tuesday, May 22nd. If you weren't proficient on SAGE or if you didn't turn in your opt out form by Friday, then you will need to take the final. Practice tests are available on last week's weekly agenda. Only two students have taken the online sample test so far. At this point, I'm reminding you to study or practice since there will be little time for redoes of this test.

Earth Science
Monday: SLO Post Tests
Tuesday: Final Test
Wednesday: Commons Activity
Thursday: Commons Activity
Friday: Commons Activity

Biology
Monday: Dissection Prep Assignment
Tuesday: Final Test
Wednesday: Dissections
Thursday: Dissections
Friday: Dissections